Monday, February 21, 2011

Modern Shed Lust


Many friends of mine are tired of hearing of my lusting after my own modern shed from the first time I saw one in ReadyMade Magazine several years ago with dyi instructions and can be ordered from their site as well as modernspaceandshed.com.  Now there are a number of companies that make these and I want them all.

Love Modern-Shed.  Not only are the great looking, they are very eco-conscious.  Check out their designs and their mission statement as well as photos of happy owners.  They offer different sizes and appointments for every budget and location. 

I'll take the 10 x 12 please.













Studio-shed also makes a mean looking outbuilding as well.   Great colors and prices.


 Modern Cabana has always been one of my favorites, uses recycled denim for insulation and they can be made into dwelling units as well.  Very elegant. They've even been installed and rented out on vrbo.com as vacation rentals.
















kitHAUS also makes great modern pre-fab houses.  Right now you can enter their contest to win a stay in one.









Last but not least is MetroShed.  They also make  MetroCabin, MetroShip, MetroSofa, MetroArtwork....  MetroShip could become an obsession if I don't check myself.

1 comment:

  1. You have described the shed plan clearly. I am very happy to read this article.I think you write another article very soon. I am waiting for your next article.
    Thanks
    modern shed

    ReplyDelete