Monday, December 13, 2010

Life would be very pleasant on Pleasant Way in this Buff & Hensman


1599 Pleasant Way, Pasadena

Pleasant Way is even more pleasant having this amazing Buff, Straub & Hensman designed house on it.  One of my favorite architectural design firms in one of my favorite neighborhoods. 





The house has additions by Architect Stephen Hans Nuetzel, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.  Not only is it an open floor plan home with beamed ceilings, but it has walls of glass framing the incredible views of the mountains.  And, you've heard me go on and on before about the central location of the San Rafael Hills.  Need I say more.  Got your checkbook ready?


If you would like to view this treasure please contact me at jpstanton@deasypenner.com.  I can tell you firsthand how great the neighborhood is and all the fabulous Buff & Hensman homes to see in the Pasadena area. 

This listing is not my own but comes courtesy of Crosby Doe & Assoc.

No comments:

Post a Comment