Thursday, November 11, 2010

deasy penner & partners



Exciting news and hot off the press.  I've joined deasy/penner & partners and couldn't be more thrilled!  Well, I suppose if I won the Mega Millions I would be a bit more excited, but as far as real estate career goals, this one is up there at the top.  They are an amazing company and have welcomed me like a long-lost sibling.  And, instead of blathering on and on about it, I'm posting my intro letter for all to see.
Drop me a note if you wish to say howdy or good luck or good going or some other kindly words.








November 11, 2010

Dear World:

I am excited to announce that I have departed Sotheby’s International Realty to become a partner at deasy/penner&partners.  With our growing roster of sales agents, we bring decades of experience and a deep understanding of the Southern California real estate market to our clients.  Our mission is simple: to celebrate the notion of Home as art.  Our reach extends from Malibu to Palm Springs and incorporates diverse and stimulating design and architectural styles.

deasy/penner&partners breathes fresh energy into the business.  Unlike other brokerage firms—we act as one, cohesive, integrated entity with two goals: to provide the greatest service possible and always attempt to exceed your expectations.  In addition, our innovative integrated marketing platform for listings transcends our competition and positions each property uniquely—reaching the appropriate potential buyer.

At deasy/penner&partners, we understand that the ideal house isn’t just about size, amenities and location.  Although more difficult to quantify, design is the “secret ingredient” that has come to weigh most heavily on house-buying decisions. 

We encourage you to contact us to see how we can capture your sense of home as art.

Please feel free to telephone me anytime at 323.351.3278 or jpstanton@deasypenner.com .  Please learn a bit more about the firm at: www.homeasart.com.

Sincerely,


Jennifer Parker-Stanton
Partner



1 comment:

  1. consider my visual soul, stirred!

    not shaken

    we'll hoist a glass this evening
    M

    ReplyDelete