Wednesday, January 25, 2012

OVO - Oh My!


Saw Cirque du Soleil's OVO on Sunday with my bestie.  All I can say is oh my!  It boggles the mind what those artists can do and what imaginations they have.

Seriously, the trampoline/rock climbing wall combo where the people are flinging themselves up and down a wall as if gravity doesn't exist?  The guy on the moving swinging high-wire balancing on his hands.  Are you kidding me?!


Must mention "Creatura" here.  How on earth did someone dream up a costume that does this?  You've got to see it in motion to believe it.

There were moments that we felt lagged a bit and were kinda filler-ish and the food (if you can call carny snacks food) were unbelievably expensive, but to see such a fun show under the big top with all the oohing and ahing of the crowd was fabulous.


Oh - and thank you bestie for the comp tickets.  How lucky am I!

PS.  I met Emilio Estevez.  Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment