Saturday, October 1, 2011

Modern Houseboat


Most of you who read my blog know that I am prone to obsessions.  Mainly but not limited to the mid century modern variety.  Well I'll let you in on my latest and greatest.  And the associated hare-brained idea.

I've long been a fan of the modern shed (also modern cabana, studio shed etc) and now metro shed is making a modern houseboat.  Really?!  I'm in.  Or would it be on?

What I need is a great dock site in SoCal in a harbor or near the shore where we can go stand-up paddleboarding and then come back and watch the sunset from the deck of our amazingly fantastical modern house boat!  Can you feel me people?


My dream is to furnish it all swank and rent it out on vrbo.com (vacation rental by owner) when we aren't using it.  See?  Not hare-brained at all.  Someone please do me a favor and tell my husband that it's a great idea.

You want one too - I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment